DISCLAIMER

Artist Unknown

BEFORE WE MEET FOR A CONSULTATION OR WORK SESSION, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AFFIRM THIS DISCLAIMER BY EMAIL:

I understand that Aniel Lia Love is not a licensed medical professional and does not diagnose, treat, prescribe for or cure any issues I may be experiencing. She merely helps me identify and remove discordant energies that may increase well being. 

I understand and agree that Aniel Lia Love owns all rights to the materials presented on her social media sites and issued to me in the course of a working or consulting environment. I agree to not record any work or consultation session with Aniel Lis Love in either audio or video format.

I understand that work sessions may be energetically and emotionally impactful to me and also that there are no representations or guarantees of results.

I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless Aniel Lia Love. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity with Aniel Lia Love.

I understand that by making payment of any kind, whether through a payment system, cash, card or check to Aniel Lia Love, I am agreeing to work or consult with Aniel Lia Love and this DISCLAIMER immediately goes into effect.

I UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS. THIS IS EVIDENCED BY A REPLY EMAIL WITH 'YES' IN THE SUBJECT LINE.


<script type="text/javascript" src="//rf.revolvermaps.com/0/0/4.js?i=5bns44vl5b2&amp;m=0&amp;h=253&amp;c=ff0000&amp;r=40" async="async"></script>