A GLIMMER OF HOPE take


The Joy Of Synchronicity

So recently, I received news that hit me like a gut punch. Have been in shock because that news impacts, in a substantial way, my entire life. Having to rethink e v e r y t h i n g. Following that distasteful salvo, two more packets of disheartening/challenging information/circumstances were launched my way. While the initial salvo affects life on a broad and cascading scale, the last two rockets grind on me daily. 

Staying in the middle path, allowing life to carry me and maintaining awareness of subtle guidance has been my focus during these topsy turvy turns of events...although I have lost that focus on occasion and veered off and into the ditch on a number of occasions. 

Fast forward a month. Today is the day I hunt and gather for the following week's supplies, meaning grocery shopping, gas and water. Checking my change purse for the exact coinage for the water machine, I saw that I was one dayum dime off from having exactly what I needed and had no single dollars. 

That set me off just a tad because my nerves are a smidge frayed right now and an entire sequence of events would be necessary to get that one stinking dime. Pulling up to the gas station, I noticed a vehicle at my favorite pump and silently grumbled because this was also a major inconvenience in my present soured-over state. I had to whip around and make all kinds of gyrations to get to another friggin' pump. 

Upon settling at an unfamiliar pump, I got out of the car, inserted the credit card into the payment slot and happened to look down. There, on the ground, was one single dime. I immediately froze, blinked, took a long pause, looked again, and it was, indeed, still a dime. There were no other coins in that area, just the dime, and right at my feet. All I had to do to fetch it was to bend down right where I stood. 

At that moment I was overcome with myriad thoughts/emotions and had to get into my car and have a quick, quiet weep. I realized the timing of the day and everything else that followed had led me to this one point of confirmation that I am not alone. Great companions run with me, and it required one simple, exquisite dime to wake me, yet again, to that fact. 

All is well in my world. 

In Love With You,
Aniel Lia Love
🎀🎀

................

Aniel Lia Love
© 01.18.22
All Rights Reserved

<script type="text/javascript" src="//rf.revolvermaps.com/0/0/4.js?i=5bns44vl5b2&amp;m=0&amp;h=253&amp;c=ff0000&amp;r=40" async="async"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment