I ACCEPT THIS DAY



I accept this day.

I will take each step with an open heart and know that my actions are sacred, that everyone and everything I see is sacred and will lead me. Each moment of my breath is a gift.

I will never again ask for anything from my Source consciousness, Who I Really Am. Why would I? The greatest part of Who I Really Am, mySelf, already knows my desires, weaknesses and strengths.
I do not ask for healings or things or particular outcomes. I may hope for and work toward a particular outcome but it may or may not be what I need.
I do not force anything or anyone to conform to my desires.
If I feel friction of any sort, I check in with mySelf and ask is this something I walk away from or lean into for my greater good?

MySelf will guide me in the direction of what is best for me in all circumstances if I just listen to internal promptings, to my body and am aware of external cues. Everything I really need will present itself.

I have not perfected these actions and give myself a break and a hug when stumbling. The person I must be most lenient with is myself.

When I can love myself as I err, I no longer accumulate harmful, self-generated emotional patterns thus creating expansion, instead of contraction, and greater alignment and integration with Source, Who I Really Am.

In Love With You,
Aniel Lia Love
©09.01.2023
All Rights Reserved
🎀🎀




No comments:

Post a Comment