A Psychotic Episode?
I Don't Think So





Years ago, I was at a friend's home and she had a visitor who was so timid and fawnish, I quietly asked Friend what was up. Friend related Fawn was experiencing significant emotional/psychology issues and was getting help from a conventional, medical professional. The conversation between all of us turned into a focus on my services, and I offered* Fawn immediate help; she accepted right away. 

The season was spring and the day beautiful so we discussed working outside under a tree. A great choice to work in nature that day. As Fawn reclined on a blanket, she appeared nervous and hesitant and relayed that she didn't know what to do. I assured her that when she needed to do anything, she would know internally or hear my guiding voice. Just relax and breathe. 

We had a shaky start, which is not unusual, but she got into the groove quickly. She became animated, alive and confident as wounded/unaligned energies began releasing easily. 

I was actually witnessing this woman becoming 
EMPOWERED by connecting with her own BEing

Her voice and demeanor were no longer shaky, fragile. It was a miraculous occurrence of beauty and hope for this young woman. 

And then she shattered through to another dimension.

'What is going on, what's going on?', she began asking. Not out of fear but from a place of authentic surprise and wonder. She described seeing little lights flying around her. Looked like tiny little nature spirits/creatures(?) yet she couldn't find the exact verbal portrayal.

Friend and I could not see them because we were not in the dimensional plane of her own Soul. How could we be? Even though I felt confident these were supportive BEings, I quickly checked in to make sure. They were. I would've moved in very quickly and strongly had they not been.

Fawn was in a zone of utter delight, of wide-eyed wonder and complete enchantment as she watched them dance around her and as she reached out to them with her hands delicately and gently. 

After our session wound down, we discussed the dancing lights and, from my viewpoint, I advised that they showed themselves as a sign of validation, that she was on the road to connection with Who She Really Is, that she was in control and had the power to release what was not in alignment with a contented life -
That She Could Trust Herself

She was still light headed and in a bit of spin as she was leaving, that would level out later, but in a stronger stance and not the person I met just a couple of hours earlier.

THE NEXT WEEK

My Friend had news of Fawn. Fawn was excited to relate her session, the results and how good she felt to her conventional, medical professional (CMP). CMP* said she had experienced a 'psychotic episode' and that none of it was real. Sigh. 

The CMP had, in one fell swoop, completely disempowered and invalidated this young woman's experience and progress. Fawn was so dependent on CMP that she bought it hook, line and sinker. Friend related that Fawn was completely confused now.

I made no effort to reconnect with Fawn because I did not want to add to her confusion, had no desire to defend our work together and it would've made no difference anyway. 

I had to ask myself if our work together resulted in more harm than good for that gentle soul. She felt completely empowered and in control one moment and the exact opposite a short time later. That would've been enough to throw anyone into a complete tail spin, much less a person who is already unbalanced.

********

*Because I do not solicit my services - ask someone if they would like to pay me to work with them - when I offer outright I am not expecting compensation. I offer because I am compelled, and I was compelled in this instance.

*Conventional Medical Professionals are trained in mainstream methods and also do their very best to assist others in creating wellness. The Professional in this case only responded from her training and intentioned desire to see Fawn improve her life. 


Introductory Consult


In Love With You,
Aniel Lia Love
🎀🎀

................

Aniel Lia Love
© 01.05/2024
All Rights Reserved

 <script type="text/javascript" src="//rf.revolvermaps.com/0/0/4.js?i=5bns44vl5b2&amp;m=0&amp;h=253&amp;c=ff0000&amp;r=40" async="async"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment